FACEBOOK: IS IT TOO LITTLE TOO LATE?
Following on from Friday’s article, Can Facebook Restore Its’ Tarnished Reputation, in this second episode of “Saturday Musings With Denyse Whillier,” I explore this question in more detail.
Reflecting on what the current crisis facing Facebook means for its brand reputation, business model and leadership, I ask the question, Facebook: Is It Too Little Too Late? In this episode, I take a deep dive into:
- The background to the crisis, and how we got here.
- The challenges facing Facebook from a business and leadership standpoint.
- Facebook's response to the developing crisis.
- What Facebook should have done.
- How you can apply these lessons to your business, whether you’re a start-up, an SME or a large company.
If you’d like to explore this topic further, I recommend:
- Revealed: 50 Million Facebook Profiles Harvested For Cambridge Analytica In Major Data Breach
- Facebook Investors May Want To Quiz Mark Zuckerberg
- Advertisers Are Turning Up The Heat On Facebook
- MPs Summon Mark Zuckerberg, Saying Facebook Misled Them
- Bill George on CNBC: Former Medtronic CEO: I’m Disappointed in How Zuckerberg Has Handled This
- How To Protect Your Facebook Privacy – Or Delete Yourself Completely
In next week’s edition of “Saturday Musings,” I’m going to be giving a pep talk to my generation on leadership. You won’t want to miss it!
For those of you who are new to my work, I’m Denyse Whillier a former CEO turned business consultant, writer and speaker. I’ve more than 25 years’ experience of running businesses, mentoring leaders, leading large staff teams and managing multi-million pound budgets. I trained at Cranfield School of Management, the UK’s leading business school and am an accredited business mentor with the Institute of Enterprise & Entrepreneurship.
If you’d like to find out how I can help with your business growth strategy, you can download my brochure with details of my business coaching and mentoring services HERE. If you’d like to talk to me directly, simply e-mail me to arrange a ‘coffee chat.’
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/2FUZGME
- View my videos as a Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/denysewhillier/
* A Quick Note: Nothing on my social channels should be interpreted as providing HR, legal or other such advice and you are always advised to seek the advice of a suitable professional should you have any such concerns.